Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Man is a Bundle of Emotions!

Gonna participate in a debate. You already guess the topic. Yes it is the title on my post : P I was thinking of posting my debate speech but I'm afraid that Google will display it when searched by my competitors and all the fun will be gone. So I will post it when Mrs.Sunita selects my speech and after I present it. And yes it is inter-school.

Now keeping that aside. I wanna talk about Indians. Well, I think we , the proud effin Indian kids, must make more blogs. I want us to westernise. You may be surprised to hear that I think I'm the only one who blogs! But anyway all of you wish me luck. And I will keep you updated! Also currently reading : Stolen


13 comments:

  1. Heya..I'm ur competitor..
    So, u r for the motion or against..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing against!!! And its great to find a competitor! What about you? For or against?

      Delete
    2. Same here..I'm also doing against.

      Delete
    3. Im ur Opponent as well!!! But i'm FOR THE NOTION!!!

      Delete
  2. i also hv 2 present a debate...bt 4 d motion pliz help..=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow me on by blog and I surely will!!! By the way you are a new person, Good to meet you. Follow me and you will be a winner :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No . Not unless you follow me you traitor! Vasu... Jennifer!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hey ur fun!! Nd ur blog's goin to surely help me and most of us!!
    I hav a debate comin up too this saturday... And the topic "Man is a bundle of emotions"!! Nd i wanna go for the notion!! Wanted ur help!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And btw what is ur debate for?? Social Science?? I dont knw im just guessing!!

      Delete
    2. Yup it is for Social Science! BTW my blog isn't supposed to be a blog for debates but hey, It will be my pleasure to help you out. I will if you follow me first.

      Delete
    3. Yeah!! Just did!! :)

      Delete
  5. i m new in kv n i too hav participated n dat too against d motion guys pls help i wanna impress my teachers

    ReplyDelete