OMG!!! I just got this brilliant idea into my head from.... nowhere. Hey wit a minute nowhere sounds like now-here but to those who are confused, its no-where.
I'm gonna write my fist novel ever and the best novel ever : Camp Moonlight
So before going to the theme, let me make sure one thing to all those who are reading my Blog. I'm gonna publish the story on www.figment.com and I don't really know when. In fact I have to create an account on figment first of all. So I will inform you all when my first few chapters are ready for reading.
And the story goes like this...
It is the story of three best friends , 15 year old Kezaziah, 11 year old Altez and 12 year old Leoger , who are the humble citizens of a hidden mountain village of Cornac and who go on a magical adventure to the land of Stellazia ( pronounced Stell-aah-zia) where they discover that they are wizards and have great magical potential and have to live with the Zodiacs ( magical people) for the rest of their lives. Okay let me not confuse you, simply put the trio discover that they are also Zodiacs. They get sorted into the magic they chose when they were born, ( Zodiacs are chosen people) and have to get further educated in their magic at the TitanDust School of the Zodiacs. To be continued...
I'm gonna write my fist novel ever and the best novel ever : Camp Moonlight
So before going to the theme, let me make sure one thing to all those who are reading my Blog. I'm gonna publish the story on www.figment.com and I don't really know when. In fact I have to create an account on figment first of all. So I will inform you all when my first few chapters are ready for reading.
And the story goes like this...
It is the story of three best friends , 15 year old Kezaziah, 11 year old Altez and 12 year old Leoger , who are the humble citizens of a hidden mountain village of Cornac and who go on a magical adventure to the land of Stellazia ( pronounced Stell-aah-zia) where they discover that they are wizards and have great magical potential and have to live with the Zodiacs ( magical people) for the rest of their lives. Okay let me not confuse you, simply put the trio discover that they are also Zodiacs. They get sorted into the magic they chose when they were born, ( Zodiacs are chosen people) and have to get further educated in their magic at the TitanDust School of the Zodiacs. To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment