Okay I'm frustrated!!! I just ended up with a ton of homework!! STUPID TEACHERS!!!!! how could they? And how could all of them do it at the same time?? Anyway my fingers are hurting a lot , writing for hours. I'm enough of it. Currently working on my last homework. The reason I ended up with such a hell lot of homework is because I did not complete them in time. A Lesson Learnt! Hope I finish it fast enough.
Now the real problem is.... I don't know how to blog. I'm a beginner here. What is a blog anyway??? I think I use it more like a diary I guess?? okay homework to complete.
Now the real problem is.... I don't know how to blog. I'm a beginner here. What is a blog anyway??? I think I use it more like a diary I guess?? okay homework to complete.
Hey wat if we give homework to our teachers..
ReplyDeleteIsn't it interesting..? :)
Sure.... But could someone possibly give Homework to one's teachers? But sounds like fun.
DeleteHmm definitely..but after that we shud have to be ready for some serious discussion or punishment...lolz
ReplyDeleteHell Yeah!!! Could you please follow me... I don't have any you see... and by the way my stupid classmate diddn't do it either... I begged her all day and.... anyway plz do!plz!
DeleteFrm where..there is no option given..
ReplyDelete